Monday, November 19, 2007

The Warrior of Light

today may be one of the most happiest moments of my life.

my favorite author, Paulo Coelho, replied to my email. i wasnt expecting a reply from him considering that he's a very busy person, as we all know. my only intention of emailing him was for him to know how much i love his books and how much i learn from it.

the first Coelho book that i read was The Alchemist. during high school, i was not really oriented who he is. it was only in my literature class in college that i was able to know this brilliant writer. the alchemist blew me away. i finished the book in one sitting. from then on, i became a fan.

reading Paulo Coelho's books became my savior. it gave me a lot of hope about life, love and my dreams. it taught me a lot of things and it never failed to explain things that i cannot understand. Paulo Coelho wrote every thing in the manner that any one could understand and could relate to.

other books by paulo that i have read are, Veronika decides to die, The Valkeries, By the River piedra i sat down and wept, Eleven Minutes, and The Devil and Miss Prym.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm also a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

The moment that he begins to walk along, the Warrior of the Light recognizes the Path.
(Manual of the Warrior of Light)


See u there and have a great day!

Aart

eggburgerstar! said...

hi Aart! thank you for leaving a comment. yes, i have seen Paulo's blog. it's so great to meet another coelho fan! i will be subscribing to his newsletter soon. i think it'll be nice to join your community. see you there!

Dianne

Anonymous said...

Dear eggburgerstar! Paulo Coelho got wind of your blog through aart hilal and wants to post this article on his blog.
Paulo Coelho's blog
In case you have any restrictions, do not hesitate to write me on my email : valentinawol@gmail.com
Have a wonderful day!

And here's a quote to ponder:
Every Warrior of Light felt afraid of going into battle.
(Warrior of the Light)

Valentina

eggburgerstar! said...

hello valentina! it will be my honor if paulo would like my blog to be posted in his site. hope to hear from you again.

Dianne